The Official Forum of the Icedrakes Faction at Perfect World International

Attention!!!                                                 New website is now LIVE!!!  Register with your In Game Name (IGN) when you create your new account. (Will be "Forum Name".) I Will be closing this forum and switching entirely to the new one on the website on Nov. 25. Address for new website is IceDrakes.guildlaunch.com.

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 579 messages in 112 subjects

We have 71 registered users

The newest registered user is artigvarna

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!

SylenThunder
    Leader
    Leader

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!

Post by SylenThunder on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome:

So, you would like to join the IceDrakes family? Glad to hear it. First I need you to check out the rules. If you will be unable to abide by these, I am sorry, this faction is not for you.

Rule 1: Respect the individual members of this faction. EVERY member of this faction deserves you tolerance. Disrespect and/or intolerance are grounds for removal from the faction.

Rule 2: Be nice to each other. This includes faction and non-faction. Politeness and manners count. If you don't want something done or said to you, don't say or do it to anyone else. REMEMBER, when you are out in the world with the faction name over your head, you represent this faction. Behave appropriately please.

Rule 3: Keep faction chat clean. Remember our members come in all ages. Chat needs to be appropriate for ages 13 to 113. =) Inappropriate faction chat is grounds for removal from the faction.

When you are a member of the IceDrakes, you represent the guild as a whole. Keep this thought in mind when interacting with other players in the world. We are a friendly faction, and do our best to help others. We are not a small faction, or a noob faction, and we have a reputation to uphold. Any member that leaves the faction and wishes to be re-invited must discuss it with the Leader, and may only be re-invited by either the Leader or the Director.

Thank you,

SylenThunder
    IceDrakes Leader

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:49 pm