Icedrakes Faction Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Icedrakes Faction at Perfect World International

Attention!!!                                                 New website is now LIVE!!!  Register with your In Game Name (IGN) when you create your new account. (Will be "Forum Name".) I Will be closing this forum and switching entirely to the new one on the website on Nov. 25. Address for new website is IceDrakes.guildlaunch.com.

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 579 messages in 112 subjects

We have 71 registered users

The newest registered user is artigvarna

* FB Requests

SylenThunder
    SylenThunder
    Leader
    Leader

* FB Requests Empty * FB Requests

Post by SylenThunder Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:15 am

Please post your upcoming fb's in this thread. Note the FB (39, 51, 59, ets.) and the Day and a general time that you will be ready or would like to run it.

I'll put together a squad and we'll try to arrange it around the time you specified. If you have someone you would like to have come along, post that here also.

Make sure that you have ALL the quests for the FB before you decide to do it. Just having the tabs is not enough. It will save you a lot of time and headache. You can check the quests from the guests page on the main website. ALSO, all FB's above level 51 are run WINED. There is an FB guide on the guides page that lists the squads recommended and wines for each FB.

NOTE: When choosing the squads, I am going to try to keep the levels within 20 of the FB. For example, an FB 39 run would contain members between 39 and 59. I understand that this may leave some of the higher level people out of FB's sometimes, and FB's are a good way to get cheap exp. The problem is that when we run an FB39 with members all in the 70's and 80's, or even just a couple, our chances for getting good drops plummets. It is because of this that I am going to try to keep the levels down on FB's. We hardly get good drops, and I am starting to see why. Yes, the higher level people really need experience bad. I can understand that. I'm up there. But ask yourself this, "Is it right to rob the tabber of their drops just so I can get experience?"

~Sylen

Last edited by SylenThunder on Wed May 20, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:26 pm